The blog has been pretty quiet, but here are some explanations, and promise of more content soon:
- I will be delivering a presentation, "Historical Thinking, Digital Methods," to the ASIS&T Arts and Humanities Virtual Conference next week. Stay tuned for more about that paper. Click here for more info: http://ischoolgroups.sjsu.edu/asistsc/sig-symposium/
- The main project I am working on at the National Agricultural Library is about to drop this summer. This April kicks off four conference events I am using to promote it. First stop is Health Humanities 2015; stay tuned for a summary and possibly a copy of my research poster.
- Early this year, I contributed to John Fea's The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog to cover the American Historical Association annual conference. Click here for those posts: http://www.philipvickersfithian.com/search/label/Christian%20James%20posts
- If you don't already know, I am on Twitter (@cscottjames), where you'll find lots of Fists of Time-esque observations.
- In addition to all of the above, I have another article that I've been working on for a peer-reviewed journal, which has zapped quite a bit of time and energy. Fingers crossed on that one.